Wednesday, December 10, 2014

THE 100


I think that all of us have been affected in some way by cancer--whether we, ourselves, have fought it or a loved one or friend. It is a reality that we try to deal with. But wouldn't it be nice if we didn't? The American Cancer Society has a vision of a world free of cancer. But they need our help.

I am pleased to tell you that I am participating in a fundraiser called THE 100:

On February 4, 2015, the first 100 people to donate $100 by credit card directly to the American Cancer Society through Fiberart For A Cause will receive an artwork from one of the 100 generous artists who are participating.

To read all the details about THE 100, please visit this link:
http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/FFACThe100Fundraiser.html

I do not yet have an artwork prepared for my contribution to this fundraiser, but when I do, I will share it here with you.

If you are a Pinterest user, you can follow a board that will showcase some of the art for THE 100 event. You will find this Pinterest board here:
http://www.pinterest.com/d_boschert/the-100-fundraiser-to-fight-cancer/